You must be at least 25 years old to rent our cabins. Anyone under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. We do not allow parents to rent cabins for their 17-24 year old children and their friends. If you would like to call me and pay a $1,000 refundable Security Deposit, then please feel free to do so. If more people are at the cabin than what was paid for you will be asked to leave immediately without refund. If the police need to be called out, you will be asked to leave without refund.
- Less than 30 days is no refund.
- There are no exceptions to this policy, not weather, not family emergencies.
- NO REFUND FOR EARLY DEPARTURE FOR ANY REASON.
- NO REFUND FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER OR POWER OUTAGES, FOR ANY REASON.
Check In and Check Out
You may arrive at your cabin any time after 3:30 pm. A combination lock box containing keys will be mounted at the door. You will be given the combination and specific directions to your cabin. EARLY ARRIVAL MUST BE PAID FOR IN ADVANCE. EARLY ARRIVAL IS 1:30. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THEIR CABIN EARLY FOR ANY REASON UNLESS PRIOR NOTICE AND PAYMENT HAS BEEN ARRANGED. Late check out or early check in is $40-$100 depending on size of cabin.
Check Out is 11:00 am. Please Wash your dishes and pans and place trash in the receptacle by the pond on your way out. Please take all used sheets and towels and place them in a pile in the bathroom. Please secure the cabin before departure and return the key to the lock box. Extra keys may be placed on the kitchen table. There is a $50 charge for lost keys.
Occupancy and Housekeeping
Our cabin has cookware, dinnerware, towels, bedding, linens, dish soap, hand soap and toilet paper.
Our cabin has Central heat and air.
Occupancy is limited to the maximum number of guests accommodated by each cabin.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED-NO SERVICE DOGS FOR ALLERGY REASONS
There will be a $500 charge plus damages if pets are brought into non-pet friendly cabins.
Paid Guests Only, please. If you are planning on having people stop by we charge $15 per person. Management must be notified in advance.
Smoking is not allowed inside our cabin. You are welcome to smoke outside. Ashtrays are provided. PLEASE RESPECT OUR PROPERTIES AND PLACE BUTTS IN ASHTRAYS/BUCKETS NOT ON THE GROUND. There is a $100 charge plus damages for smoking in the buildings. They are made of logs and retain the odor of smoke.
We treat our cabins for pests but remember the cabins are in the woods and you may encounter insects. Fun Fact, we do not get cockroaches here in the country, but we do get wood roaches (they look the same), they do not carry disease and they do not infest cabins (they like the woods). You may come across one in the cabin. Also, we put out mice bait behind stoves and refrigerators but in the winter those guys get in through a 1/2″ opening at ALL cabins in Hocking Hills
- The cutting down of trees is strictly prohibited and will result in a $100 fine, regardless of whether tree is dead or alive.
- We provide linens, pillows, towels, toilet paper, trash bags, dish washing detergent and gas for outside grills. If the propane runs out, please let us know. We do not provide charcoal for charcoal grills. Firewood is available for $5/bundle.
- Please notify our office of any damages, shortages, or housekeeping issues upon arrival.
- On rare occasions appliances, hot tubs, fireplaces, etc. can malfunction. We will do our best to service these amenities as soon as possible, just call us at 201-741-9864/614-361- 6956 or Jillyan at 740-475-9172 – she is the housekeeper.
- In the event of a loss outside of our control such as time without electricity, water, satellite TV, etc. we cannot make any rental concessions. However, we will respond as soon as possible to restore these amenities.
- We will do our very best to have your cabin ready for you by 3:30 pm. Due to cleaning and servicing your hot tub may not be at full temperature when you arrive and may need several hours to heat.
- We will respond as soon as possible to clear snow and ice from driveways. However, four- wheel-drive is recommended in Winter at our cabin.
- We ask that you follow all guidelines and policies regarding use of amenities and property restrictions.
Policies and rates are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages or excessive cleaning required after your stay. We reserve the right to refuse any reservation. The owners of Golden Pine 1 & Golden Ridge 1 assume no responsibility for damages or loss of items belonging to our guests.